Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Such a Slacker

I have had NO motivation lately. None, zip, ZERO! I really hate feeling this way. There are so many things that need to get done, or that I could be doing, and I can’t find one ounce of energy to get any of it. I blame it on the baby inside me. I picture it as a little alien with a big mouth like the Nintendo game Kirby, sucking all my energy up before I can even blink an eye.  Besides having no energy I am feeling pretty good. I am mostly getting sick at night and dinner tends to not want hang out with me, it would rather be in toilet!

With everything going on we decided to put Logan into daycare once a week. I really needed a day to myself to sleep, clean, or just do nothing. Logan really needed an out from mom too. I could tell he was just getting so bored, and when he gets bored, watch out. The kid is nuts. His personality is sprouting with each day, he is quiet the character.  You can ask him anything and his answer will be “ya”. He calls my Dad “Da” and we figured it’s because I call him dad, but he knows that is not  his Dad. He would probably move in with my parents if we let him, that is his favorite place to be. And his most favorite thing to do while he is there is “a rye” which is “a ride” meaning.. I want to ride the RHYNO!!

So Logan goes to daycare every Tuesday and so far so good. I think it is great for him to interact with other kids his age. This last weekend we had Kohl and Logan did nothing but try to beat up his older brother who is much bigger than him. He also like to stand on the coffee table and jump to the couch yelling as loud as he can. I.. E.. FWEEE. Which we are guessing means, 1,2,3.

This last Friday we decided to renew our Disneyland passes and head down there. Oh man, not such a good idea, but I’ll save that for later after I edit the few pictures I have.

Sunday before we took Kohl home we drove to Temecula to the famous corn maze. It was hot, but fun! Half way through I felt we were never getting out of there and I was over it, but leave to to my husband to get is family out safe!

09 10 11_Sons09_0219

09 10 11_Sons09_0222

09 10 11_Sons09_0227

     09 10 11_Sons09_0229

 

09 10 11_Sons09_0232

1 comment:

The Little Miss said...

I think everyone feels unmotivated sometimes...especially when your a mom. I feel like sometimes I just have no me time and when I do its like at 10 at night and Im to tired to do anything. Just remember that we need me time...its important!
If you would like please check out my blog for a giveaway : littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
xo
Priscila