Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Wonderful Day

Today was such an amazing day with my family. Scratch that, this weekend was such an amazing weekend with my family. I could not have asked for a better weekend with all of us here. We woke up today and Logan’s eye was almost swollen shut and I had a headache. So yes, I could have done without those two, but besides that I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Once we got moving Logan’s eye got better, but boy did he do a number on that thing. After I got him in the shower and could really see what he did I just laughed. He scraped the whole thing. I thought it was just one scrape and we mostly were seeing blood. Oh no! He got the whole dang eye. Wes said this is just preparing us for when he starts UFC. Ha! Don’t think so, not my baby. He my be the bully of the bunch but no UFC fighting out of this house!

I took my wedding ring in the other day to be cleaned and re-dipped, I also had to buy a new necklace because my son decided to pull on the one I  had for the last six years and break it. Thank God for a Zales card.  My ring and necklace were ready to be picked up this evening so we decided to eat dinner down there at our most favorite place. CHIPOTLE!!!  Woohoo. Man do I love their soft steak tacos, and as we were driving home my husband decided frozen yogurt sounded good. He was right. I can’t tell you enough how much I enjoyed being around my family. Listening to the boys laugh and play lights up my heart. It is truly rewarding as a mother to hear your child laugh uncontrollably. I wish everyday could be as good as today!

2009May_4199   2009May_4200 Blurry, but priceless!

 2009June_4202

2009June_4204

2009June_4207

 

2009June_4209

2009June_4210

♥           ♥          ♥          ♥          ♥          ♥          ♥          ♥         ♥         ♥         ♥         ♥         ♥      ♥          ♥

1 comment:

Letti said...

Poor little guy. It seems like battle wounds always look worse he next day. What a cute family you have and frozen yogurt sounds so good. I love your glasses you look so cute.