Saturday, June 6, 2009

No Words

I have no words for these kids today. They have really kept me on my toes. At times you just want to ring their necks and other times you literally cannot get enough of them. Today I have felt both ways about them.  Actually, Kohl has been really good all day, just a few minor kinks in the road but nothing much. Logan, on the other hand, is completely insane! I seriously don’t know what I am going to do with this kid. You tell him no, so he’ll do it again just to test you. If you spank him he might cry for a second and then he’s back to what he was doing to get in trouble. And if I catch him in the act, like jumping on Kohl’s bed and head butting the wall he will just look at me with a smile that is worth a million words.

Logan walks around saying “Oh Yeah” to everything. At first I had no idea where he got this from, then Wes pointed it out. It’s from me! Every time he mumbles something I always say “oh Yeah?” so now this is what we hear for a good six hours of the day, it drive Wes nuts!  He also says “ut oh” a lot. Mostly when he throws things he is not supposed to. He will throw his bottle look up at you and blurt out “UT OH” . Today he was in the dogs water and knocked it over, looked up and said; “Ut Oh Da-dee” I have to say the only thing that is saving this kid from me strangling him is his cuteness. So for his sake, I sure hope he stays cute!

Today I had to do yard work so both the boys were outside playing and getting into everything. I walked away from the lawn mower and my kid thought it was a riding lawn mower.  Then I look over and Kohl is playing military games with himself and the tree branches I cut down. ( last time it was Ninja games) Regardless of what “game” he is playing, he thinks he is a warrior.  2009May_4156

2009May_4161

2009May_4162

2009May_4159

 

 

And this is when he had to get off so I could actually mow the lawn!

 

 

 

 

 

I told Kohl he looked like Peter Pan is this first picture.. Love the pose!

2009May_4173

Peter Pan trying to fly…

2009May_4174

2009May_4176

And the Warrior!

2009May_4178

2 comments:

fran said...

lol....Logan is getting so big...he looks like a different kid to me...Talia is talking like crazy...she is the bully in the house, pushing the other two around screaming gea down and NO! So funny!

Rebecca W said...

hannah, this is the first chance i had at seeing your photography, and boy i am sooo impressed! you are sooo talented! i love them ALL! and your boys, oh my gosh they look so free spirited and happy, and i cant believe your youngest one is so rambuxious! lol swallowed a screw? lol and he looks sooo cute and brave, jumping into the pool! puffing up his chest! oh my gosh! sooo hilarious! and he just jumps right in? how brave! aw i'm excited to see my son at that age! and see what his personality is like! and i was nervous having a boy, since boys are boys...this makes me feel better! and i love the birth photos! those are sooo sincere! wtg girl! i totally LOOOOVE them. next 100 bucks i think it said, was the sitting fee, i'd love for you to take our sons photos? great work!