Sunday, May 31, 2009

My Old Man’s Face

My Dad! Ahh Where do I start with this guy! He is the greatest guy I know (next to my husband of course!) I wouldn’t trade him for the world. He is everything to me! One great thing about my dad is his face! You can read this guy like a book. He has a facial expression for everything! Oh, and your better off if you don’t piss him off. Good Luck! ( Love ya dad)

2009may_4140This is his “oh really?” face! And not the excited “OH REALLY” it’s more like.. ahh so that’s what you think about me in a laughing matter.  To explain: at this point in time we were all talking about his wonderful face expressions and how funny some of them are.

2009may_4139 This one? Well this one can be many different things. Sometimes this can be a pissed off face, but the expression is slighting different. This is he was probably starting to ask me what the hell I was doing. Around this time I just started snapping pictures of his face. I have a couple more expressions but these two are the only ones I was able to get to today! More for later.

Once again… Love you dad ♥

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very good pictures of your Dad

Marshman Family Album said...

great job with the b&w!!