Friday, May 15, 2009

Fetal Position

For some odd reason Logan still sleeps in the fetal position. I Don’t know if this is him trying to tell me something, like he longs to feel close to me, or misses being inside me instead of this crazy world, but I would really appreciate if he would start sleeping normal. The only reason why this is a concern to me is because my kid is SO bow-legged and Wes say he walks funny. I am pretty sure he will grow out of this, just as most kids do,but I can’t help to try and fix this problem now!

No matter how he sleeps he is still cute, and boy do I like when he sleeps.. It’s my only time of peace and quiet … and sanity.

2009may_3946

2009may_3945

And this is after I tried to “fix” the problem..

2009may_3947

When I went to check on him before I feel asleep, this is what he had done..

2009may_3944

Ohh so cute! My little snuggle bug.

3 comments:

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

Couldn't you just watch em' sleep all day? So darn cute...

fran said...

Talia does that too some times...It is adorable!

Marshman Family Album said...

Henry totally has the same bedding!! Great taste Hannah my dear! And so cute, let him sleep that way, I love it!