Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Muddy Mud Duck

Last week after my poopy birthday I decided I really needed to get away and fast. So I called up Janet and asked if we could intrude on her at the river. She said sure and we were OFF. I couldn't wait to get out there. On Saturday, Logan, Wes and I went down by the boat launch and played in the water and mud, more the mud if you ask Logan. It was so nice just to hang out together and enjoy our time with NOTHING else to do. We were going to take the boat out if the water came in, but it never did, and I was perfectly happy with that. All that mattered to me was I was AWAY from my home!
Photobucket
This is where I play with Logan in the water and attempt to teach him to "kick kick kick" his feet..
Photobucket
MISSION FAILED!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(p.s. I know you can't see much, but I can't believe I am posting pictures of myself in a swim suit.. scary!)
And then Logan continued to play in the mud and proceeded to get it in every creves of his body..
Photobucket

1 comment:

Krysta said...

Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog! I don't know if this will answer your question, but I do my posts through Windows Live Writer. I edit my pictures in Photoshop though. I hope that helps. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask! :)