Friday, May 15, 2009

Fiesta!

Kohl had a Cinco de Mayo dance/performance today at school ( yes, on the 15Th of May. That is how Mentone does it!!) They sang and then they danced. He did an awesome job, especially since he has been worried about this thing all week. He thought he wasn't going to remember the words to the song, but he did great. And he had that dance down, didn't miss a beat!
Wes and I were going through the pictures tonight and cannot believe how big this kid is getting. He is becoming quite the young man, he is not a little boy anymore! Where does the time go? They really do grow up too fast.

Photobucket
Kohl in a nutshell ♥ and the kid next to him could care less!
Photobucket
LET'S DANCE!
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love his face!
( just give me a sombrero and call me Sancho.. )
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And we can't forget about brother..
Photobucket
Kohl's famila minus Dad
Photobucket
Did you notice the flower in his hat? Well... After his performance he came up to me.. yes muah, and gave me that flower! He said it was a late birthday present! How sweet was that? He made me day and didn't even know it!

No comments: