Friday, May 8, 2009

My Little Fishes'

After a long day of driving around we came home and Kohl immediately wanted to get into the pool.  Can I just tell you how much I love our blow up pool. During the summer it is perfect! I wish I had an in ground pool but this will work until my dream is fulfilled.

The pool was so cold today, but those boys didn’t care. All that mattered was they were in the water!

200905_3815

200905_3823                               200905_3825

 

BIG SPLASH!!!

 

 

 

200905_3833 Um excuse me can someone please come play with me… my brother said it was cold and left!!

200905_3838

But MOM… I don’t want to get out!!!

3 comments:

Letti said...

Whatevere makes them happy. I think these pools are safer too. Last year we bought the pool from Costco and it's perfect. We leave it up during the summer and take it down in the winter.

Your boys look cold but they look like they are having fun. It sure has been warm here.

Unknown said...

oh how fun!

Miss Semi-Famous said...

Next summer, when Noah is Logan's age and we're rockin the inflatable pool too, you can laugh at me!! :-)