Thursday, October 16, 2008

A day with PaPa!

Today Logan and I drove down to the Villa ( Lawrence Welk ) to visit my grandfather, who is Logan's great grandfather. He moved a while back up to Paradise, which is above Sacramento, so we don't get to see him as often. And when I say often, I mean before he left I was at his house at least a couple times a week. I miss him dearly and for my own selfish reasons I wish he would move back down. He has only seen Logan one other time and that was when he was a wee little one, only a couple weeks old. I was so thankful to spend today with him and to be able to visit. Luckily Logan was in a good mood, so that worked out great. Except when he only took about a 20 min nap and then woke up very cranky, so we left shortly after that. .
Oh I love my Papa so much. Him and my Nana have always been my favorite. I miss my Nana more than ever, I wish she were here to see who I have become and to meet my family but most important, my son.


This one is my favorite!
Photobucket
Gerry put him in the chair and he thought he was a "big boy"
Photobucket
Note, this cheesy face!
Photobucket
Then Papa tried giving him beer! of course Logan was ALL over it. He was trying to get the cup from him.
Photobucket
Photobucket
It was a great day today. I love seeing and spending time with Papa. And I know Logan enjoyed him also.
Photobucket
Oh and then on the way home I was pulled over in Anza by the CHP for speeding. ( not me!) but I got out of it. See, it pays off to be nice, and honest. Hey, I knew I was speeding. When am I not?

2 comments:

fran said...

lol...that's right get the kid drunk with grandpa....Miss you guys tons

Marshman Family Album said...

Somehow I remember driving down to the beach with you and Kalin and everyone after a dancing, and feeling like I could possibly lose my life with the way you drive!! It was so scary fast I couldn't even fall asleep at 4 am when we started our drive home... Great memories!