Sunday, October 26, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

So this afternoon we started to carve all of our pumpkins. Wes and I really wanted to put Logan into one, so we tried and he got stuck, we have to cut the pumpkin just to get him out. Just Kidding. I didn't even want to try. I think it was deep enough but not round enough. Logan also got his first ride on Kohl's little razor quad. Overall good times. Now I need to cook dinner. Yay for me!

Photobucket
Wes did the skull, Im not that tallented.
Photobucket
Kohl and I did these.
Photobucket
Our giant spider.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Logan was hanging out.
Photobucket
His face says... "I'm going to do it my way!"
Photobucket
Dad taking Logan for a ride on the razor.
Photobucket
and this is Kohl from last night, but I liked this picture.

1 comment:

Kalin Spencer said...

I'm going to trick or treat at your house!