Friday, October 10, 2008

Long Overdue!

I am so sorry I haven't been on here lately to post anything. Our lives have been so crazy busy lately. So now it is time for some catching up.
Logan is now eight months old, and becoming more active with each day. He is now standing and pulling himself up on everything!
We went to his one month check up for his helmet a while back and the helmet is actually working. It was nice to see that his head had changed. Before his apt. he was able to take his helmet off all by himself and that is what he did every time I put it on. So now we have a wonderful chin strap that is working great. He hardly knows the helmet is there.
Logan has a total of seven teeth, four on top and three on the bottom. He now is starting to bite. It has happened once to me and I hope it doesn't happen again, because it hurts.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Today I went and picked up Kohl from school and then we came home. Stacey, my sister, gets dropped off right in front of our house from school so we ran out there and made "auntie Stacey" play with us.
Kohl and her had a great time. I appreciate her so much, and envy her also. She is so patient with Kohl and with Logan. Sometimes I feel myself wanting to scream and she just looks at Kohl and has such a caring, sweet voice. He really responds to her. I wish I could be more like her.
She will make a wonderful mother one day. But hopefully in like 40 years or something.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pete was trying to get in on the action too.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
So there you have it. The lastest in the Sons family. If I think of more, I'll be sure to let you know!

No comments: