Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick-or-Treating

Yesterday was a great Halloween, besides feeling like my head was going to explode! I drove one and picked Kohl up from school, then we met Wes to grab some lunch. As we were eating lunch, Kohl was very uninterested in his food, and kept asking when we were leaving. Finally Wes asked him where he though we were going when we left, and to no surprise he said, " trick and treating!" Mind you it's 2:30. Wes and I laughed and explained to him we had to wait a while and that we could go when it started to get dark. So to kill time, we went and picked up Logan's birth certificate ( yes 9 months later) and then went back to Rox's house so I could take a nap. Once I got up Colin, Kohl and Lauren were starting to get ready, so I did Lauren's make-up for her and then took pics of all of them.

Photobucket
Lauren was a bee, Kohl was the dark knight, and PLEASE don't call him batman, because you WILL be corrected, and Colin was that scary guy from that movie.
Photobucket
remember.... DARK KNIGHT
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Larry the Lobster"
Photobucket
And now for part two of Logans night.. The next two pictures I should be ashamed to put up, but I'm not and I am going to show you anyway.
The first one is my son licking the beer that his dad dropped on the ground. He saw it hit the floor and "army crawled" right over there and started making out with the pavement. Only my kid.
Photobucket
And this next one.. well I probally should have kept to myself, but this is what I had to clean up once we got home. This is my dirty white trash kid.. Gotta love him.
Photobucket
I hope you all had a happy and safe halloween. We had a great time. Now Logan and I are sick. Of course it never fails.

2 comments:

fran said...

army crawled to the beer...lol love it

Miss Semi-Famous said...

Oh Hannah, your blogs make me smile! You have such a beautiful family! And Logan's costume was so damn cute!!