Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Amazing

I am so blessed to have the most AMAZING husband in my life. Last week I was so sick all week long with a cold, then when I started to feel better, I woke up Thursday morning with a migraine (it happens all too often). So I jumped in the shower and started my day off to work. I had no relief with anything I did, lets just say I drugged myself up. Luckily it was not a busy day at work, and the best charge nurse in the world was on ( well besides Terri Thompson ...) So Angela told me to go lay down to see if that would help my head. I had been laying there for about an hour with an ice pack on my head when I heard the door open and quiet foot steps enter through the door. I took the ice pack off my head, looked up with my blurry eyes and saw 12 RED roses coming my way. Instantly I thought of my husband! The card read.. I love you! Wes.
I called him a little later and this was the conversation.
Me: Babe, you are in big trouble!
Wes: Why? I didn't do anything bad!
Me: Yes, I know, but you really shouldn't have.
Wes: Babe, you deserve them, you are my hero.
Me: HERO?
Wes: Yeah , you have been sick all week long and still have been taking care of the baby, me and everything around the house. You always take care of Logan, Kohl and Me and then yourself. You really need to start putting yourself first.
Me: ya I know, but I worry stuff isn't done.
Wes: Oh well babe, stop worrying, OK lay down now and call me later.
( it was just a little longer than that, but you get the picture!)

Now isn't that the sweetest thing. I am sooo lucky to have such an AMAZING husband.
Photobucket

1 comment:

fran said...

I got tears in my eyes on this one...your the greatest mama