Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Maniac!

Logan is a maniac these days. I can hardly keep my eye on him. At any moment I may turn around and find on top of a table or climbing something he shouldn't be near.
If I had a quarter for every time I said NO in a day, man would I be rich!

My morning started off with waking up to a dog that had poop stuck in her butt. That alone can ruin someones day! Then I take a brief look around at my dirty house and realize it needs to be cleaned. I walked into the laundry room to start a load and grab the broom only to find Logan and Penny playing tug-of-war with a diaper and the insides are everywhere. Started sweeping the kitchen to realize I had forgotten the dust pan, walk to get it and when I come back everything I have swept is now everywhere, worse than before.

If that is not enough.. I also had our local sheriff to my house this morning. Logan decided he wanted to "play" with the phone and called 911. I had no idea this was going on so when they called back to make sure everything was OK I explained to the woman that my 14mo old son was playing with the phone and I was very sorry. Since I have worked as a 911 dispatcher I figured a deputy would be coming to check on us. Sure enough he came, and silly me should have gotten dressed knowing someone was most likely going to come. When he saw Pete he immediately got out his pepper spray and THEN yelled out to see if he was nice! Oh Boy! I was still in my P.J's which consist of some ratty shorts and one of Wes' work shirts with NO Bra! Now if you know me, you know this is great! With no bra, I can play kick ball with my big ol' boobs! Yes, lucky me!! Not!!!! So after telling him that it really was my Crazy kid who I just put down for a nap, he quickly left!.

I took some pictures today when we were eating lunch. I think these pictures are worth a thousand words. Today Has been crazy, but it is so hard not to love this crazy kid with everything I got! He is my world!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Okay, and Am I REALLY bad for just watching this and not really doing much??

1 comment:

fran said...

he is so stinkin CUTE!