Friday, April 3, 2009

Nothin But LOVE Brother!

I love the weekends when Kohl it at our house. I love our time with him and to watch him grow. Times have been hard between us lately. I'm the enemy! I guess it has something to do with the word "step-mom"! Regardless how he may feel about me I have nothing but love for the kid and really have his best interest at heart, I can only hope one day he will see this too.
When Kohl is over Logan's face lights up! He loves his brother so much and tries to do everything just like him. It is funny to sit back and watch Logan follow every step that Kohl takes. This is also nice, because it keeps them both entertained. No matter how many times Kohl puts up a front that his brother is bothering him, I know deep down he is totally digging it!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We have NOTHIN but LOVE for you Brother!!

No comments: