Sunday, September 27, 2009

Only a week late…

Okay maybe it's been two weeks, but who’s counting? ( besides my dad!)  I have been so busy these last two weeks I don’t know where the time has gone.  So we shall backtrack the best I can…..

Two weeks ago I came down with the flu and it was HORRIBLE! I cannot remember the last time I felt that bad. Luckily my Dad was home and came over to get Logan. If I would have had to watch him and feel like I did, I honestly don’t know what I would have done. So that lasted for about three days and then we continued on with our busy week.

Kohl started playing soccer this year.  I wasn’t able to attend his first game because of a photo shoot so Wes, Logan and I drove down to Garden Grove last Saturday to watch him play.  When we woke up that morning Logan was running a low grade temp  but I didn’t think too much about it. Gave him some Tylenol and off we went.  Kohl’s game was a sight to see. Let’s just say his is the ONLY white boy on the team and when we walked up his coach was yelling in Spanish to all the other players.  I thought with Kohl having A.D.H.D. he would do great at soccer. This kid has so much energy he can run circles around anyone. Well, not so much on the soccer field. Kohl likes to talk to the other players ( who could care less) and watch/laugh as the ball rolls by him.  It was very interesting to watch. His favorite part of the game is half time when they get to eat oranges.  This is his first year so we can only hope he will get better. Next try; Baseball.

After the game we had to make some stops before driving up the mountain and I could tell Logan was starting to feel worse and worse. When my boy won’t eat lunch or any food for that matter, you know something is terribly wrong.  So I told Wes we needed to get home fast so I could put him in a cool bath and he could rest.  We had to make one more stop just about 10 minutes from out house to get more Tylenol, so Wes ran in and then we got back on the highway when all of a sudden….. Cough, cough. Blahhhhhh… Logan decided to vomit EVERYWHERE in my car! Oh yay!

I was trying to grab anything and everything possible to catch it, to the point where I was taking off my shirt when he finally stopped.  I am pretty good when it comes to poop and other things, but I am NOT so good at vomit. Oh so not my favorite.  He feel asleep right after hurling so then it was just a race to get home.

Once home, I started a bath and we put him in there and got him all cleaned up. Wes told me he would get the car seat out and clean the car so I  was relived. Until I noticed him and Logan we BOTH asleep in the chair.. WHAT! Wait! you said you were going to clean the car???? Great, this means I have to.  So i go myself some gloves and a bandana to put over my face and went into the warzone.  It was a mission, but I did it ALL, without help! Ha. Take that!

So there ya have it. Last weekend all wrapped up for you. Now maybe my dad will stop bugging me. I find it funny that the man lives ACROSS the street and we see each other if not talk to each other EVERY day… so why is it so important to update my blog, that five people read???? man o man, I guess anything to keep the old man happy.  ♥ ya Dad

09 09 19_0145

                                           09 09 19_0151

 

09 09 19_0186

09 09 19_0155

09 09 19_0160

09 09 19_0183

09 09 19_0171

09 09 19_0165

 

09 09 19_0175

09 09 19_0177

09 09 19_0179

09 09 19_0180

09 09 19_0202

My sick baby, who only wanted his Daddy. 

No comments: