Friday, September 4, 2009

Wake Up Mama

This morning I was laying in bed listening to the boys fight over waffles and Kohl trying to explain to Logan that is was hot “brother” and “you need to wait a minute” when I must have dozed off. It was that sleep where you are kind of awake but not really. Lately I haven’t been able to fall asleep so when the mornings come, I am just not ready for them.

So I am laying there in my half asleep state when all of a sudden I am rudely awakened by COLD WATER!!

My lovely son decided that I should not be in bed and that I needed to get up so he grabbed the full glass of water I had at my bed side and decided to pour it on me.  I a brief second I thought, I'm just going to lay here in this water… Then I realized I was cold and wet, very wet!

Needless to say, I got up pretty fast after that and started my lovely day with two kids who don’t listen and do whatever they want! ( I really wanted to pull my hair out all day, but… it happens, just keepin it real!)

On a side note, we have a new animal in our house. I haven’t decided if I like him/her yet, still trying to feel it out. I will take some pictures tomorrow and explain more.

No comments: