Thursday, July 17, 2008

My rock boy

So Kohl has this thing with rocks, as I'm sure a lot of little boys do, he loves them. He likes to find the shinny ones and break them open. He always tells us that there are crystals inside them, and we're going to be RICH!!.. Oh if it were only true.
SO on a daily basis when he is here he will go rock hunting, most of the time at my parents, bring them home grab our little hammer and a screw driver or two, and then go to town.

Photobucket

He is very serious while he is working, and most of the time doesn't like to be disturbed.

Photobucket

Photobucket
I figure let the man work. Most of the time I am missing some tools after this litte job of his, but oh well. Boys will be boys.

Photobucket
And you can't forget the safety glasses.. Safety first.
Photobucket

No comments: