Friday, March 19, 2010

Pregnancy Update

  • * How far along?: 30 weeks 3 days
  • * Total weight gain: +6lbs
  • * How big is baby?: Around 3 pounds now?
  • * Maternity clothes?: For the most part everything, besides some shirts.
  • * Stretch marks?: Oh… well NO new ones, but Logan ruined that department.. . I am saving for my tummy tuck.
  • * Sleep?: What is sleep. I don’t get much of it anymore.
  • * Best moment this week?: Hitting the 30 week mark. I should have only 8 more weeks at most. OH Man.. hard to believe at times.
  • * Movement?: This little one is strong.. Moving all the time. I feel like my crotch is going to fall out at times. =)
  • * Food cravings?: none really.. Salad at times which I have had from the start and fruit. I could eat oranges all day long. This is very different from Logan when I could eat a house, wait.. I think I did!
  • * Labor signs?: none as of yet. Just lots of pressure at times.
  • * Belly button in or out?: In.. im a fatty, what can I say?
  • *Sex? GIRL!!!! Bailey Renee ( although we have thought about changing it a couple times…)
  • * What I miss: feeling well. I have been so sick throughout this pregnancy and also feeling rested and having energy.
  • * What I'm looking forward to: Having her in my arms.
  • * Milestone: Making it through each day being pregnant and having a two year old.

I will try and take a picture for all of you with curious minds. I am not a big fan of photos that involve me in them, but since this will be my last I guess I will take at least one.

I am measuring 3 weeks bigger than what I am,  so I will have another ultrasound done at 36weeks to see how big she is and if we need to induce like we did with Logan. I can’t believe that she is almost here. I just pray everything stays good and we shall have a healthy baby within the first two weeks of May.. =)

No comments: