Sunday, March 7, 2010

what’s been goin on. . .

(just a little FYI.. I wrote this about two weeks ago but it was on my lap top and i forgot to publish it.. so here ya have it. I need to write more because new stuff has happened)

Once again I have been lagging in my blogging skills. Lately, at the end of the day it is so hard to find time to sit down and write about everything that has been going on. In the midst of things I feel like I am going  crazy because it has been non stop in the Sons’ house. But then when I go to think of neat stories to tell I can’t come up with any.

The busy things that we have been doing are pretty much your normal day to day things that everyone does in their daily life. I will be 27 weeks tomorrow and Wes and I are getting so excited to see our new little girl . This pregnancy has been so different from anything I experienced with Logan. My body has been changing in so many different ways and even the way I feel as a whole is totally different. I had a check up last week and the doctor checked me because I told her I have been having lots of pressure, something I never felt with Logan, everything was fine but she did tell me I need to rest more and stay off my feet. I guess to the normal person this would be great, but with a two year old, this is horrible. How and where am I supposed to find the time to rest or stay off my feet when Logan is around. This kid has been on a personality outrage for a good month now. He comes up with new facial expressions and ways to tell me NO each day. At times he is so funny it is really hard to discipline him.  For example tonight at the dinner table he was throwing food and his toy cars he had to bring with him. He was given many chances to sit down and eat, so I looked up and said “Do you want a spankin?” He looked up at me, lowered his eye brows so he could look “mean” and said “YA!” I could do nothing but look away at that point so he didn’t see my laughing. That is where is Dad stepped in a took over in the discipline dept. because there was no way I could follow through at that moment.

We are still planning on moving down the mountain in the next six months or so. We would have of like to been down by March but I want to have all of our bills paid off before moving, so we are now hoping to be down by August. The only places that we want to move are Grand Terrace and Yucaipa area so hopefully something in our price rage will be open by then that we both like.

I guess besides that there is really nothing else new. I have been super busy taking pictures which is great. I really never thought it would come to this point. I also thought that after the holidays I would be without work, but that has not been the case. Since the new year I have been pretty busy. I have just put my business in the Lord's hands and asked him to take me where he thinks I need to be. So far so good and I am so grateful.

I know I say this often, but I will really try and post more on here and also get some recent pictures up.

No comments: