Friday, June 27, 2008

My Growing World

(Newborn)
So today I really needed to clean my house. So I called my parents to see if they could watch Logan for a while so I could just get it done with no interruptions. As I was picking up everything to put away I really realized how much my life has changed. My whole world has changed! I think back four years ago when I started working at Loma Linda I never imaged this is what I would be doing four years later. Two years ago I found the love of my life. I couldn't be happier with Wes, he may drive me nuts sometimes because it is like having another child, but I don't think I would have it any other way. Along with Wes came Kohl. MY crazy step-son who I have grown to love so much. He has changed so much in two years and is becoming very independent and responsible. He still has his moments, but don't we all? Then January of this year my life couldn't have gotten any better. My little man arrived and since then I have not been the same person. I'm a mom. One of life's greatest gifts and at times a very challenging one.
(3 months)
People would always stop at tell me to Cherish every moment when they are newborns because they grow so fast. I never knew how true that was until now. He will be five months very soon and I don't know where the time went. My love grows for him every day. I am still very sleep deprived, but that is getting better. I look at pictures of him when he was born and over the last five months and I don't know where the time went. All I can say is that I am truly loving every minute of being a Mom, and I thank the Lord every night for giving me such a wonderful family. (2 Months)
Kohl 7 Logan 4 months
My Baby sleeping....

No comments: