Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Day Trip

On Thursday Wes was off from work so we decided to use our free trip to Sea World! We got to Sea World and NO ONE was there. Wes made a comment that it was boring without all the people and I agreed! We love to people watch and look at all the funky things people wear. So we walked around, looked at all the different fish and went the the Shamu show. I have to say I wasn't too impressed with anything that day. My hopes were also a little let down because I thought that Logan would enjoy the animals a little more than he did. All he cared about was the different people around him and laughing at them! Around One o'clock we decided we had seen enough and decided to go to Sea Port Village to walk around.
IT was such a beautiful day. I had an amazing time with my husband and kid. I love being near the beach. There is such a sense of peace there! People are so free willed. I would love to be more like that!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: