Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wild Child

Remember a couple post back when I talked about Logan moving things so he could see out of the window? Well, now I have the proof. He did this last week. It kept Penny and him occupied for while. He did fall a couple times, but that didn't bother him. My son could sit at the door or window and look outside all day long. He loves to be outdoors. Last night I came home from work, Wes opened the back door and said "there's your mom" Logan got real excited and then when I knelt down to kiss him he ran the other way and wanted to play with the dogs. He could care less I was home,he was just happy because he was free! When Wes picked him up to come inside he was SOO mad.
He is my wild child that is for sure. He has such a free spirit. Lets see if he is stays this way.. If so, my kid could be the next one trying to tie himself to a tree somewhere so they won't cut it down..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Okay so this last picture... Yes he fell. But that is not why I am showing this to you. Do you see what is in his hand? That yellow controller? Well if you find Logan, you will find this controller! He has this thing with his 24/7! It is to a little car. I took the batteries out of it because he could care less about the car, he only wants that darn controller.
Photobucket

1 comment:

fran said...

lol...caught on tape Logan...busted....lol