Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dirt Devil

This kid LOVES to be outside. . .

If I would let him he would go outside all day and play in rocks, dirt and with Petey. Lat night I opened the front door to grab something and off he went, with only a diaper! Yes, my little white trash baby that we never put clothes on, or so it seems. We have so many pine needles and pine cones on our ground it's crazy, and those suckers hurt when you step on them. Well, that doesn't bother Logan, he has feet of steel! Wes and I just sat on the porch and watched him run around. We were talking we all of a sudden Logan took a header to the ground after stepping in a hole! I gasped and we sat there with anticipation waiting for the scream that was going to come out of his mouth when the kid jumps up and continues on his way. . . Now if we would have been inside and that happened we wouldn't of heard the end of him.

All I have to say is my kid is a outdoors kind of guy! He feels in his element when he steps outside that door. He doesn't like to be bothered when he is out there and I feel sorry for the one who tries to bring him back in!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: