Monday, August 3, 2009

Believe In your Husband

This does NOT mean you have to believe everything he says.

Last night it was late when I finally got to bed after my blogging and also being unable to sleep. As I was laying there trying to get comfortable Wes started waving his hand and then hitting his face, as if there was a fly circling his head. I ignored his actions and attempted again to fall asleep. I had just got done saying my prayers and was almost to the point right before you fall asleep when Wes sits up and yells …” There is a bug in my ear!” Ha-ha.. I just laughed, told him he was loosing his mind and  was going crazy, then attempted again to fall asleep. He was quiet for a few moments and then said he could hear the bugs wings flapping in his ear. Once again I laughed and told him to get a Q-Tip. I really thought he had lost his marbles.

He was in the bathroom for a while and then came back to bed. After laying there for a few moments he jumped out of bed again, stated the bug was STILL in there and went back to the bathroom. By now I started to worry.. Not that there was a actually a bug in his ear, but that he was REALLY loosing it! He then opened the bathroom door and asked if he could put hydrogen Protoxide in his ear. I told him if he was going to put anything in there he was better off using rubbing alcohol and to only put a couple drops. He then asked how to do that. So I told him to get a cotton ball, fill it with the alcohol and then drop some in his ear. As he did all this I just sat there and waited so I could attempt ONCE AGAIN to go to sleep. Well Lone and Behold There was a flippen bug in this guy’s ear!!! He wasn’t going crazy.

As soon as a couple drops went into his ear, the bug crawled out and just sat there. This is when he yelled at me to come help him. hehe ( it was the least I could do for making fun of him!) So I got the tweezers and pulled the bug out. This type of bug we have everywhere up here. They are like mats/nats ( whatever they are called) but the size of flies. Weird? Yes!  And why did it decided to fly into my husband’s ear in the middle on the night?

Let’s just say I won’t be living this one down for a long time. I am the non-sympathetic wife who just thought my husband was going crazy with his old age when actually in fact there was a bug in his ear, flapping it’s wings!

So maybe I should not only believe IN my husband but I also should believe some of the things he says!