Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Writers Block

It was brought to my attention today that I have not blogged in a while. I am sure I have an uproar of angry people. Ya Right!

Honestly I have been so busy with trying to get my Photography Business up and running.  It is crazy when you finally decide to take the next step, it is a HUGE step and there is a lot to do.  I have to say that God is good. I put my total faith into him on this ( which I should do more often) and asked him to take me where he thinks I should be. With that I already have four bookings in Sept!

Besides that there is not much else going on. We had a tragic day last weekend in the Sons house. Our TV finally decided to pass away. It was so sad. Wes and I were watching TV when all of a sudden it turned off, which happens often, but this time it was different. After turning off all I could smell was burnt wire. It has a very distinct smell. I looked at Wes and told him I think that was the last time. There would be no more. We waited a while and sure enough it didn't turn on. The next morning we gave it one last try and still NO GO. So we loaded her up and took her to the dump. Wes said he felt like he should hug her. haha.  I guess I shouldn’t complain too much since this TV was given to us, but it was so nice to have such a big TV in our living room.  I am in the process of paying everything off so we have NO debt, but I think we are going to have to make a trip to best buy, since I have credit there.  Kinda sad how much our lives revolve around our TV. Maybe this is the time to change that. …. ummm yeah I don’t think so. I like my TV time. sorry.

Onto Logan.  This kid is so nutty I really don’t know what I am going to do with him. We still have NOT resolved his sleeping arrangements which is really starting to take a toile on both Wes and I. He has also decided that he only needs one nap a day. Sometimes I can get two in there, but most days it is just one.  He is so FULL of life and energy.   I can’t keep up with him.  He is non stop talking, even though I have no clue what he is talking about.  He is trying to say more things. I am looking forward to him talking more. I would love to know what is going on in that little head of his.  He is a complete Daddy’s boy. From the moment we wake up until Wes gets home he runs around the house yelling DAADEE. He is also a big fan of Kohl. I hear DAADEE and KOhLLEE a lot. He also LOVES going over to my parents house. His latest words have been “ a rye” which I have figured out means “a ride” and a ride would be on the Rhino. Logan would live outside and sleep on the Rhino if I let him.  He is starting to like when we read to him, but he must he in control of turning the pages or he will get mad. When he is doing something he shouldn’t be or gets in trouble he just acts like he doesn’t hear me yelling his name.  i seriously wish someone with a camera could follow me for a day, because words do not justify this kids actions or his personality. He has been trying to jump lately, which means he throw is hands up in the air along with one leg!

We finally finished my parents pool and then we blew up the pump which works the heater. oopps. Who needs a heater? Well, it would be nice but the pool still works and you can still swim in it. I love that thing. It is such a great workout and I am finally do something the docs have been telling me to do for the last six years. With my knee I am only supposed to swim and ride a bike. Speaking of bikes. When I went on my Mom_cation last week Kalin gave me he husbands old mountain bike that he doesn’t use. I love riding bikes. I went on a bike ride when I got home and I think my butt still hurts. Holy Moly. I either need to buy a new seat or just have my booty build a tolerance.

For the most part things are great in the Sons house. If I could get  to my laundry things would be even better.  I am going to test shoot tomorrow in Rancho so hopefully I will have some pictures for you.

No comments: