Friday, December 19, 2008

Meeting Santa

Well we did it folks. I was a good mom and took Logan to sit on Santa's lap. If you know me, you know I have NO patience and I HATE lines. Well guess what we got into. My first mistake was even attempting to go to the mall, but since I have done NO Christmas shopping I was left with no choice. I knew I was going to the wonderful mall so I got everything ready for Logan to take his picture with good Ol' Saint Nick. So after waiting and waiting... We did it. I was surprised to see how well he did.
First he was confused...

Photobucket
Then he looked to see what was going on.. (my favorite)
Photobucket
And then I got the "classic" Christmas picture of my wonderful son wondering what the hell he was sitting on, why did I do this to him, and why I wasn't running over to save him from this strange man with a white beard.
Photobucket
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Moore Family said...

I love the progression of his emotions in these pictures! Classic!!!

Letti said...

What a small world. Cody has a blog too. It is called Rowdy Family and there is a link on my page unfer family. You should stop by and say hi. I am going to have to tell Darian about your husband. Isn't this blogging thing fun. I love all of your pictures they are beautiful.

Marshman Family Album said...

Ohh this post made my heart happy!! That is priceless!!