Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mommy's little monster

Yep! Thats my kid..............

Photobucket

And this is what he has been doing when he wakes from his Naps!!
Photobucket
Eating his Crib!!! Really? who does that? Oh and he has started to chew on other areas!!
Photobucket
Who Me?!?!?
Photobucket
Yes you! Son, Please stop eating your crib. I cannot afford to buy a new one. Grandpa told me to put hot sauce on there, but I have this strange feeling you will like it.
Also, Can you please tell your mom to wipe that snot from your nose.. Thanks.
Photobucket

3 comments:

fran said...

lol...that is too funny...Natalia just beats on me now....she is so strong..the things our kids do

Mami Adame said...

Wow, he's got some fierce teeth!LOL, love all the pics, especially your new family one. I'm so jealous of the snow!

Kalin Spencer said...

Don't worry....Femur did the same thing when he was little =)