Saturday, December 13, 2008

Picture Shoot.

So today I did my first photo shoot of my friend Stacie with her brother and sister. We have have this planned since last week. I was supposed to also take pictures of Ruhena and her family, a friend I work with, but the weather was poopy.. When I say poopy I mean COLD. It was cold, foggy and trying to rain. Driving up there there was no rain, or fog but it was cold. As soon as we got into Idyllwild it was 34 degrees so foggy you couldn't see in front on the car and trying to rain. I called Ruhena when I got there and explained the conditions to her and we decided that another day would be better. Especially since I found a neat lake, but it was so foggy you couldn't even see the lake.
Stacie was already on her way with her family so I called her and they still wanted to give it a go.
I was surprised of how well the pictures turned out. Mid way through taking them, it was raining, but they were troopers.
So here is a little sneak peak.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Marshman Family Album said...

that's a lot of cleavage! And why does that guy look so familiar?.. It looks great girl.. look at you lil miss photog! haha!

Kalin Spencer said...

Who new you were so artsie! Good pictures Hann

meganiris said...

the pictures really did turn out great. tell stacey she's so cute!!! good job hannah banana

Anonymous said...

you can be my photographer for my engagement pictures or possibly my wedding?! it's gonna be sooooo small and i don't need anything crazy... i'm talkin under 50 people. =D