Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holy Snow

It has literally been snowing ALL DAY LONG. Like I said before, people who live in the snow are probably laughing at me.. But for someone like me who has NEVER lived in the snow.. this is fantastic. Well, to a certain extent. I feel like I am a prisoner in my own house. I have been cooped up in this house for the last couple days and I am at my breaking point. It also doesn't help that Wes hasn't been home, not last night and not tonight.
I am just REALLY hoping I can go to work tomorrow. I know that may sound funny, but I NEED out. I go outside and play when Logan is taking a nap, but that is really not good enough!
So until then.. here ya go..
a cluster of snow pictures.

Once again the highway
Photobucket
Photobucket
A tree
Photobucket
MailBoxes
Photobucket
Pete is loving the snow. He has ran away twice today.. (dumb dog)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Logan is a pretty happy guy in the snow.. too bad it's WAy to cold for him.
He was happy when Grandpa came over. Grandpa had to help me get the snow out of our dish so I could watch TV. (here's a tip... Spray pam in your dish if you know it's going to snow... it makes the snow NOT stick). Ha. betcha didn't know that.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Don't laugh at my COOL outfit. Adidas pants with cowboy boots.. Can you say HOT!
Photobucket
View from the front porch
Photobucket
This is as far as I can get my gate open.. Can you say Prisoner!!!!
Photobucket
Is it just me, or is that stop sign getting shorter?
Photobucket
Here is mi casa. Winter wonderland
Photobucket
Since taking these pictures, I have managed to watch The Notebook an all time great movie, And it has also snowed non stop. There is so much snow. I'm freaking out!
HELP!!!!!!

4 comments:

fran said...

Hey I have been stuck with the kids all day...Stay away from the tree, get out to there....I need jake...lol I think Jake and I brought back Chicago weather with us...

Marshman Family Album said...

Sorry this has nothing to do with the snow post, although I love it! I am the bad mom because I was looking through the catalog instead of taking care of my kids and discovered this thing hahah!! It's pretty cool though I hope Grandma gets it for him :)

meganiris said...

wow, that is a lot of snow. did you get to go to work today? i especially like the pictures of the tree, the mailboxes, and the ball. very cool. :) miss ya girl! remember when you would put your hand on my head and I would pretend to flail my arms to hit you but couldn't reach you? those were fun times. i miss you at night.

Anonymous said...

hey where are you living now? i am not sure if i already know the answer to that question or not.

snow! wow... thats pretty amazing!!!