Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Still in Big Bear...

We are still in Big Bear, and it is crazy up here! The first night we got here it took us two hours to get into town and to the house, traffic is nuts! When we finally arrived at the house, we were SNOWED OUT! There was so much snow we had to dig our ways into the front door. My family has been coming up here for many years around this time of year and Wes and I have been coming together for the last three years, but I have never seen this much snow or THIS MANY PEOPLE!!! To get anywhere it takes forever, luckily I know the back streets! We have played a lot of WII and lots of play station 3. There are have been many laughs and a couple of tears ( tired, cranky, cold kids ). So far this week has been great! I have over 400 pictures so far! Yes, I know, it's a little much, but theses memories will last a lifetime and I have the proof to share with others. I apologize for no pics yet, there will be plenty when I return home! I hope you all are enjoying your week and have a SAFE NEW YEAR! Don't drink a drive.. Find another ride!! (remember that Kalin, and Amanda!)

No comments: