Saturday, January 3, 2009

Home!

We are home! Yay! I loved being gone this past week, but it is sure nice to be in my home and sleep in my bed.

As promised I have pictures.. 419 to be exact. But, I won't be posting all of them (too much work)
I figured I would start with Christmas eve and some of Christmas tonight and then I will finish and post the rest tomorrow.
Warning, these photo are straight out of the camera.. so you will see LOTs of red eye!

We spent our Christmas eve at Uncle Bob and Aunt Vicky's
My mother in Law, Patty and Aunt Vicky
Photobucket
Uncle Bob... (smile)
Photobucket
Kirsten and Logan
Photobucket
Second Cousins
Photobucket
My Father in Law.. Jim
Photobucket
Logan with bows
Photobucket
Opening present from Rich and Sonia
Photobucket
Okay the rest of you just got lucky.. but not for long.
I forgot to flip some of the picutres.. so I will do that in the morning and then post the rest from Christmas eve.. Yes this means you Sonia!!! ♥
Christmas Morning at my Parents
Logan and Bandit
Photobucket
My Grandma
Photobucket
A rainbow
Photobucket
I'm going to get in trouble for this.. but here is my step mom and sis Kami
Photobucket
And a horrible one of me, just to play fair
Photobucket
That is all for now, I will be posting more tomorrow.
Nighty Night

No comments: