Tuesday, January 27, 2009

An Evening with Logan

I have said it before, but I am going to say it again...
MY KID IS NUTS.
He is such a bruiser and into everything. The new thing is for him and Pennie to fight.. and boy do they go at it. She will attack him, then he'll attack her back but once she retaliates a couple times heis DONE and starts to get fussy. Then.. there are times he just lays there and lets her do whatever to him.. Crazy I tell ya, it's like having two kids!!!
Here is my kid in a nut shell:
Photobucket
Note the blood coming from his chin. He did that a couple nights ago and is probally going to have one gnarly scar. That's what happeneds when you climb on things you aren't supposed to!
Photobucket
Being silly
Photobucket
Okay... Here is the whole Pennie thing.. Play by Play
Photobucket
Photobucket
the escape
Photobucket
Oh no.. she's back!
Photobucket
And in the face!
Photobucket
whew.. that was close.
Photobucket
"Now what little dog!?!?!"
Photobucket
I think I can.. I think I can
R-E-A-C-H for it!
Photobucket
BANG!! Falls on his face, then gets up like nothing happened!
Photobucket
Like I said yesterday.. this is his most favorite spot
Photobucket
Now it's DADDY time...
Photobucket
Photobucket
ATTACK!!!
Photobucket
Don't let those little fingers fool you.. they will try to poke your eyes out when you're not looking
Photobucket
No Joke.. These were ALL taken within an hour... at the most.
Like I said.. My kid is NUTS.

1 comment:

fran said...

Talia loves the stove too...what is that all about?