Friday, January 30, 2009

My Babys ONE today

Thinking back to a year ago I could have never imaged my boy turning ONE and here it is. This last year has flown by. I can remember I couple times sitting in my room sobbing, wondering if I was really cut out for this mom thing! Well, I did it! I got my kid to his 1st birthday. Now I just pray I can get him to his second!
Logan has made my life so much brighter. It's true what they say: there is NO love like the love for your child! I get so excited when I come home from work, he looks up at me and crawls as fast as he can to get me! I pick him up and kiss his little face until he gets mad and wants down.
I can tell you this though... That kid of mine, he is going to give me a run for my money! I don't know if he is my "payback" kid or what, but if that is true, I should invest in some counseling starting now!
Today is also kind of bitter sweet. My son is turning ONE and Wes is most likely out of a job as of today! This stupid economy is really pissing me off. Working in power line I can just pray that another job comes, and SOON! Until then, I will be a basket case and probably flip out at least a couple times a day! So if you think about it when your saying your prayers tonight, can you say a little one for us! I know with how our economy is going right now, there are a lot of people stressed and wondering where their next meal is going to come from, I really hope that something will change so that families aren't having to kill themselves thinking that is the only way out of this mess.
Hope you all have a wonderful day. I am going to clean and hang out with my ONE year old!! hehe

Then

Now

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet! Happy Birthday Logan!