Sunday, January 4, 2009

Meet Miss Penny

We have a new addition to our family. Penny
She is a toy shih Tzu (shitzu) and is as cute as a button, small as one too.
I never thought I would own a small dog. I love big dogs, that is why I have Pete, our Rottweiler. Since practically all my in-laws have shih tzus Wes finally talked me into it. My sister in law's dog had a littler of six on Nov. 6Th. We were planning on buying one, but instead, Miss Penny was our Christmas present. She is so cute, and very playful, but completely different from having a big dog. I'm out of my element with her. I'm sure I'll get used to her soon!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Just so you know, as I am posting this Wes is in bed asleep (snoring) and Penny is right next to him asleep too. oh WOW

1 comment:

J & L said...

You're right, I never would have pictured you with a small dog...but what a cute puppy!
Now, as far as I know this is one of my favorite blogs to frequent. It's even up as one of my favorites on my blog. Has been for months, I'm sure...