Saturday, January 24, 2009

Love Candles?


I am now selling Gold Canyon Candles in my spare time. (Ha! Spare time?) I am making spare time!
I love these candles so much and I love the way they make our home smell, I wanted to be a bigger part of it! If you would like to host a party there are great incentives and free product you can earn. Or if you would just like to order some candles, let me know.
These candles burn for hours upon hours and even after extinguished they still leave a sent.

Did you know Gold Canyon candles are made from premium raw materials that burn cool. If you accidentally spill your candle, the melted and liquefied wax will not burn you! This also makes for an easy clean up if a spill occurs on a counter or dresser.

Also, Gold Canyon candles have lead-free safety wicks which cause the candle to self-extinguish at the appropriate level, preventing the possibility of fires or shattered glass.

I have a web site that you can order candles directly through!

http://mygc.com/HannahSonsCandleShop

Please take a look and let me know if I can be assistance to you in any way.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to host a party for you. I dont know when, but I'll get back to you.

kimberly said...

Thanks a lot- just what I need, more candles. Actually, just what I don't need, but I keep buying them anyway. I LOVE them! You'll be hearing from me in the near future when I "need" more candles.