Thursday, January 8, 2009

A day of Mishaps

is mishaps a word?
Oh well .. So today I had a lot of running around to do. Everywhere I went, something went wrong.

1st. I had to go to Off Road Warehouse so they could change my wheels out. The ones I had were chipping after having them only 3 days.
Get there and they only have two of them instead of three.
Whatever, just put the two on.

2nd. Go and get the tahoe washed. Possbily the quickest car wash ever in Temecula. I thought fantastic, UNTIL I drove away and my back windsheild was WET. grr I hate paying for things that don't get done right

3rd. Go to Costco to pick up my pictures I did on-line yesterday so they would FOR SURE be ready today... NOT. they haven't been processed. What the hell. So I did my shopping and they STILL WERN'T done. I did get them 1/2 off, but they still should have been done when I got there.

4th. Grab a bite to eat at a little mexican food place. Go thru the drive thru order carne asada fries with sour cream( yes I know I dont need to be eating this) Get the order and ask the lady if she put a fork in the bag. She replies, "yes, but only one, do you need more?" I say no and thank you then drive away. I get to the stop light to get Logan some food open the box... THERE IS NO sour cream and NO fork.. Normally I would just stay mad and keep driving, but NOT today. I turned around ( where it said no U turn) and went right back.

5th & 6th.. No problems.. They were staples and pet's mart.

7th. Get home and I hear air leaking from my back tire!!!! I look and then I move the valve stem and it stops.. Grr. I call ORW and they said I much have gotten a bad valve stem and need to have it replaced ASAP.. well no can do when I work tomorrow, they don't have a tech in on Saturdays and I think I work Monday. I just pray I don't get out of work tomorrow and have a flat tire.
So there you have it. My BAD day..

1 comment:

fran said...

you need another vacation girl....