Monday, January 26, 2009

Get a move on it!

My son has finally decided to walk!!! Just a week shy of his first birthday, he stood on those little legs of his and took more than four steps (4 is what we have been stuck on for a while)
He started on Friday trying to take more steps but he would just get too excited and fall. OR he would get a running start and then fall flat on his face, laugh and then start crawling. He has all the determination in the world, but is too worried about what is going on around him to concentrate on his feet.
I still cannot believe that he is going to be a year old on Friday! It seems just yesterday I was pregnant, miserable and just wanting him to come out! Wes and I were laying on the bed with him last night and I was just watching how active and full of life he is. He has such a dynamic personality!
•He is very grumpy when he first wakes up from his naps, so you have to give him about 30 minutes to warm up.
•He will laugh and laugh when you make funny faces at him.
•He can go from a cry to a laugh at the snap of a finger!
•He is going to eat me out of house and home.
•He is still in the process of getting his "year molars"
•He can say: Ma Ma Ma .. Da Da Da. Ba Ba Ba and is in the process of learning the lion says " RAWR! and the doggie says woof woof woof
•He would rather play in the pots and pans than with his toys
•and his most favorite place to play in the department under the stove
(the broiler part)
Oh how I love him sooo much. He fills my heart everyday.
( I'll have pictures when I get home tonight or tomorrow.. sorry)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was so sweet! He is a cutie!!!

Ashley said...

Aww, that is so precious!! Your boys are adorable!! Thank you so much for entering my giveaway!! I appreciate it more than words can say!! God Bless!!