Friday, January 9, 2009

Powerless Party.

Well not really a "party" and that is only because the "power" above shut our operation down.

A lot of things have been changing at work. This has made it difficult for a lot of people, including me.. We all know I just LOVE change.. Anywho. Administration has came in and moved a lot of positions,made new ones and got rid of the rest! People have been affected by these changes, but not as much as Angela and Terri. I worked with Terri when I first began at Loma Linda five years ago. She is a wonderful, caring, hardworking charge nurse. I am sorry that she will no longer be a charge nurse, but happy she will be coming to days! When I went to days I had the pleasure of working for Angela. I absolutely LOVE her. Not that I don't love Terri, Angela just has this smile and compassion to her, she can make ANYONE feel better without really doing much.
SO we wanted to have a little party for her today, since it is her last day as "charge nurse" but like I said we were shut down. I needed to go to the bank so while I was there (at staters) I picked up a little cake and some flowers. Then later tea was made for her because she is English and that is what she enjoys! ♥
So we basically had our own celebration , I called it her "powerless party". After today she will still work with us, she just won't have any power! We love you Angela, you are a wonderful charge nurse!
The pictures aren't the best ....It was my phone.








No comments: