Saturday, January 17, 2009

Cleaning

It is AMAZING the things you find when you really start cleaning.. I mean CLEANING. I have been going thru everything today, like old drawers and my filing cabinet. Funny how I am finding the things I have been looking for and thought I lost or threw away! I am really trying to clean out the old.. Wes says I'm a 25 year old pack rat. At first I got mad when he used to say it, but then I started to realize he is right. So I am throwing a lot away. I am still keeping everything that has meaning to it. I think it will be neat when I'm ninety and have weird stuff that has been in the family so I can tell my grand kids about it. ( wow did I just say grand kids?) So here's to cleaning and getting rid of the SHIT I don't need!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very beautiful. so sorry you only got 2 hours of sleep last night and have to work today. :(

Anonymous said...

oops, i guess jasmine's still logged on. well, this is megan. :)