Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Agh@!

I need to blog.. So tomorrow, once I throw my 15 loads of
laundry in, and get a handle on this house I will be working on
pictures from Logan's birthday and our visit with my PaPa. So
much to do.. so little time! Have a told you lately that
GROWING UP IS FOR THE BIRDS.
I hate this responsibly stuff. I also hate how my husband tonight proceeds to tell me
he doesn't have any more clean underwear. REally!?!? I'm
pretty sure he knows where the washer is, and I think he has
used it once or twice before. ahh MEN! What are we going to
do with them. I guess that also shows how far behind on
laundry I am , you know since it is my most favorite thing to
do.. AHH I hate the laundry.
Okay off to bed. Need to be ready for my wifely/mom duties
tomorrow. =)
But I do feel a little better.
Thanks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. For me I don't mind putting the laundry in the washer and deyer. It's putting the laundry away I hate!

Miss Semi-Famous said...

Ohh I hear ya on the whole laundry thing... I try to get through it as fast as I can and all my clothes usually wind up looking like a pile of wrinkled messes. Thankfully, Michael has a job in which he has to look nice everyday, so as opposed to looking like a slob because of my laundry skills... he just does the laundry himself.. Although I am not too sure how long that'll last after we get married!