Monday, February 9, 2009

Winter Wonderland

It's snowing again and this time I love it even more, because Wes is home. The weather reoprt said we would possibly get snow, so we both said last night that if there was snow on the ground, we wouldn't risk it. We woke at 3:30am and boy was there snow! So both called work and got back in bed. When we woke up this morning I couldn't believe it, and then it dawned on me, we didn't have any food. Luckily my dad was on his way home from work and stopped by Stater's.. What an awesome dad.
Oh and for the pictures with Logan in them. If you know me, you know my son and how he hates clothes. So yes, he does NOT have socks on, and he also wanted to play in the snow!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

fran said...

did Wes nail Logan with the snow ball while he was at the window?

Unknown said...

You guys got a lot of snow....FUN!