Friday, February 20, 2009

Brooks & Dunn

WOW! All I can say is Brooks & Dunn are AMAZING in concert! I have to be honest .. I wasn't that excited about going and seeing them. I like them, but they are no one I have wanted or cared to see. That has all changed now. I have gone to a few concerts in my 25 years of life, and by far Brooks and Dunn were the best! They are great entertainers. It also probably didn't hurt that we had THIRD ROW SEATS!!! Yep.. third row! It pays to know people. The concert was held at San Manuel. Logan's pediatrician has a lot of patients from San Manuel since she is in Highland, so they will give/or sell tickets to her staff for they price they pay. So the girl who got them didn't want them so she asked me. To show how much I didn't care about going, I was actually trying to sell the tickets on Craig's list earlier this week. I had offers but didn't take them, and boy am I glad I didn't.
So if you like country and like Brooks & Dunn even a little I suggest you try to make it to one of their concerts. Truly an awesome show!
Shelly and Kirsten watched Logan for us and boy did we miss him, but I have to admit it was nice to get away with Wes. These last couple weeks have been amazing for Wes and I. I feel like we are dating again and so in love. For Logan's birthday, my parents gave us a free night card. So we are going to redeem that tomorrow go to dinner and then go to our friends house warming for a while. I can't wait to sleep in on Sunday!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: