Sunday, February 15, 2009

Boys

This morning my alarm clock was set for 4:30am. Why so early? I needed to get up for work! So I was laying there sound asleep, but I could hear a puppy barking in my dream. Well, come to find out, IT WASN'T MY DREAM! When I came to my senses I could also hear Kohl talking. Then I said to Wes, " I think Kohl is awake!" I layed there in my bed staring at the clock and I was mad! I was mad because I had 45 minutes more to sleep. Ahh I hate being woke up when I have such little time to sleep. So when Wes walked into the boys bedroom not only did he find Kohl awake, but also Logan and Penny. To top it off, they weren't just sitting there quietly, they were ALL on Kohl's bedding PLAYING!! Yes, Playing, laughing and having a good ol' time at 3:45 in the morning. Boy was I mad!
I guess Logan woke up and Kohl then too woke up so he just decided to get him out of his crib so Wes and I could sleep. So then Penny heard the boys up and she too wanted to play. Ahh kids! Aren't they great? Wes then brought Logan into our bedroom so we could get him back to sleep and told Kohl to go back to bed. Once I got Logan back to sleep I figured it was safe to get up and start getting ready. HA. ya right! as soon as I moved that kid woke up! I snuck away anyway and he finally went back to sleep. So as I was getting dressed I heard Kohl's TV turn on. Already mad again, I walked into his doorway to find him FULLY dressed standing literally two inches away from his TV. First he jumped once he saw me, then I told him to get his little hinney back in bed and NOT to turn the TV on until his clock said six am. Holy Moly man. So lets just say that is how my morning started and now I am at work and SO so so tired.
I guess all you can say is Boys will be boys.
Now that it is several hours later and I have told the girls at work, all I can do it laugh. It is pretty funny. But why at 3:45 in the morning.

No comments: