Thursday, February 5, 2009

PaPa

Yesterday Logan and I went down the Lawrence Welk to visit with my Papa. He is down he for the week using his time share. Every time I see him it makes me miss him more, which I didn't think was possible because I already miss him so much. It is so nice to see him and Logan together. To think he is playing with him the same way he use to play with me. My Papa is 77 years old (I think) but you would never know, besides the occasional repeating yourself because he didn't hear you. Come to think of it .. I have to do that with Wes all the time! he he My Papa was especially excited this time to see us because he brought the "famous horse" to get a picture of Logan on it. This special horse he bought in 1977 at Fedco for $3.00. Him and my Nana bought this horse for my oldest cousin Curtis, but now has had a picture with EVERY grandchild on it around the same age. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

The Famous Horse
Photobucket
Photobucket
Playing with PaPa
Photobucket
Clap Papa Clap!
Photobucket
I'm watching you like a hawk!
Photobucket
He gave Gerry a run for her money!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Well Hello, Would you like something to drink?
Photobucket
Here, have some of mine.
Photobucket
Photobucket
he he.. I gave him the wrong glass. . . that was my beer!
Please do NOT notify CPS. No child was harmed durning these pictures!
Photobucket
And as you can see Logan wanted more!
Man, how I love my PaPa.

1 comment:

fran said...

so what type of beer does he like? lol