Friday, February 6, 2009

After My Heart ♥

Gold Canyon has a wonder gift idea that is great for anyone this Valentines day. I bought it earlier this week and it came in today. I have to say, the picture on the web-site gives this gift NO justice! When I got the box today, I thought, what is this? I opened it and was completely surprised. This box is big. I love when I get pretty boxes and can use them for other things, or re-gift the box. I also love the wick dipper it comes with! A heart. I love hearts. It also doesn't hurt that the candle that comes with it is Love Struck and it smells pretty darn good. These last couple weeks I have been buying candles like a mad woman. Everyday Wes comes home and comments on how nice the house smells. I do have to say, having a nice, clean, fresh smelling house has helped me relax. Even if it is not clean, it still smells nice and I love it.
Don't forget, I am still doing my giveaway. Feel free to check it out. Until next time, here are some pictures of the After my Heart gift set.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey my blog. is 4dimond.blog.com

Heather | Cookie Mondays said...

Thanks so much more the support! It's helpful to know there are others who go through the same thing. I'm glad you enjoy the blog! :)