Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Oh Logan!

Oh Logan!
Photobucket
People ask me all the time about Logan and how he is doing. I am sure I am not answering this question correct but it is the first thing that comes to my mind.. "He is a monster!" Now, when I say this, I do NOT mean big bad monster. I am talking about a little 13month old that gets into everything and has a cheesy smile when he knows he did something he wasn't supposed to! That is the monster I am talking about. This kid is keeping me so busy. When I talk about him at work and tell the girls the "new" things he is doing, they just laugh and ask if I really expected anything different from "MY" child. To be honest, I guess I didn't. Deep down I knew I wanted a fun crazy, outgoing kid, but boy they are hard work.
Logan's Latest:
  • He is stacking things next to the windows so he can see out.
  • Lately he is trying to skip his nap, which is not going over well.
  • He is waving at everything. Hello, Goodbye, and even when you yell NO, he will wave at you
  • His new thing is this cheesy smile. He tilts his head back, closes his eyes, and smiles the biggest smile he can.
  • When he has something he shouldn't and you try to get it from him, he tries to run away.
  • He is now trying to JUMP off the bed and thinks it is funny when I BARELY catch him.
  • He loves to hide under blankets.
  • He really could care less about the TV or anything on it. (Didn't get that from me!)
  • When I give him a sippy cup, he thinks he is cool. Drinks out of it to be funny. So we are still on the bottle.
  • Cows milk tears up his stomach so we are still on formula $$$.
  • He has a fake cough to get attention
  • He will also scream, or cry like Penny is attacking him, when she is NO where around, for attention.
  • Just in the last week he has started to cry and get fussy when I leave him in the mornings and he is very concerned we are going to forget him when we leave for somewhere.
  • I do have to say.. He is the light of my life. I cannot image my world without him. At times I want to scream, but it is only out of pure LOVE!

Photobucket

This was right after he got into the Aquaphor and had it EVERYWHERE. This would be why he is Shinney!

Photobucket

Loves to look at pictures!

Photobucket

My Monster!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mami Adame said...

Well he is definitely a very cute monster! Boys will be boys- I call mine monsters too. Lil Alex actually answers me when I call him monster ;)

emilyy said...

Hannah! I'm glad I found your blog. It so great to hear what you've been up to on Facebook but now I can see it too. Your little boy is so adorable.