Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Logan's Night Out

Last week when Wes and I went to the concert we took his parents with us. So this left us with a little dilemma. We didn't have a babysitter! Normally my parents would watch him, but I didn't want to drive up the mountain after the concert. So we asked Shelly! She is Wes' cousin and their family absolutely loves Logan! I was a little nervous leaving him, not for myself, but for him. First time in a new place and I was leaving him for a good 24hrs. Since I worked on Thursday before the concert, I dropped him off at 6am and didn't pick him up until the next morning. Let me just say.. it was weird not having my little monster around. We have not left him anywhere over night since last April. When I first got to Shelly's house and sat him down he cried and tried to climb back up my leg. So I just held him for a while, then before I left he went to Shelly.
When Shelly had to go to work Kirsten watched him. Boy did they have a ball. So much fun that when I went to pick him up he could care less that I was there. YA! let's just say I was surprised. I expected my little one to come running to me, all smiles and try to climb my leg again. Man was I wrong! I just looked at me, gave a little smile and then went right back to Kirsten. Once I explained I was his mother and he needed to come to ME, we were OK and back on track.
Logan came home with more than I left him with. That kid is spoiled. Tonight Shelly e-mailed me some pictures from Logan's stay...which are so cute.

This is Logan learning some soccer moves!
Photobucket
Shelly wrote in her e-mail that he found this red circle thing and wouldn't let go of it. He would dance on it, eat it and take it where ever he went.
Photobucket
Trying to "help" Kirsten with her college homework!
Photobucket
Hanging out with Bobby and the doggie!
Photobucket
This one is my favorite! The only thing that puzzles me is why doesn't my kid fall asleep with me like this.. Ahh I would LOVE to take a nap with him.
Photobucket
Shelly and Kirsten Loved having him and I know HE LOVED being there. Which means.... Logan will have to get prepared to have more sleep overs at the Swinford house!!

No comments: