Sunday, August 31, 2008

Big Boy!

Logan is now 7 months old. I can't believe it sometimes, where did the time go?
He is growing so fast. He is grwoing so fast that is he wearing between 9 and 18 months clothes. I have a pair of camo quicksilver shorts 12 month that I bought for him and I can't get them on him.
For those of you wondering about him helmet apt. Well... I missed it. Ya ya ya . I'm a bad mom. I thought it was at 1:40pm, but it was at 1:00. So I got there at 1:20 and the doctor had left. I was mad. Yes it is not their responsibly to see where I am at or if I'm coming. But it should be a courtesy, especially if that doctor is leaving and I live and 1 1/2 hr away. Any who. After telling them I was upset with the situation I had to reschedule for this Tues.. at ONE.. I won't forget.. Promise!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
As you can see he is sitting up. He is still doing the army crawl, but he is getting much faster. And he is getting in two more teeth. One on the bottom and the other "eye" tooth on the top. Before I know it he'll be walking!!

No comments: