Monday, August 11, 2008

You might think I'm crazy, but...

I LOVE MY HUSBAND'S FACE!!! He really hates when I just start taking pictures of him. He starts calling me "freak" and all sorts of other things. Then he thinks by making weird faces it is going to make me stop, but it never does. I just take more. I love the faces that he makes and the weird things that he does.

Photobucket
This next picture is Wes' "You better stop now" face.. But do I ever listen?
Photobucket
I know it is blury, but I still liked it.
Photobucket
So when all else fails he trys other things to get me to stop taking pictures on him, like showing me his gum. Why? well because im a weird and HATE gum.. ew ew ew. I hate everything about it, the smell the taste and expecially the sound of it when people are chewing it.
Photobucket
So when that also doesn't work he trys this, and by now I'm just bored, so I stop!
Photobucket

No comments: